Overseas Applicants

                            Overseas Applicants

                            CEIBS welcomes applicants from all over the world. The application requirement and admission criteria for overseas applicants are the same as those for Chinese applicants. All application materials, including transcripts and recommendations, must be submitted in English or translated into English by an officially accredited translation agency.

                            Application Deadlines

                            The?application deadlines for MBA 2022?can be found here.

                            Visa Requirements

                            According to China's laws, all foreign students are required to?hold a valid visa to enter China and a Student Resident Permit while?enrolled in CEIBS MBA Programme. Failure to get such?documents may incur serious legal actions against the?passport holder such as fine, termination of study or deportation.

                            International?students may enter China with a student visa (X1-Visa).?The student visa (X1-Visa) is normally valid for only one month, with one entry. After their arrival, with?the school's assistance they will need to apply for the Student Residence Permit (valid?for?2 years?and with multiple entries).?

                            It is important to?inform both the MBA Office and?the school's Foreign Affairs Office of your arrival as soon as possible. The MBA Office, together with?Foreign Affairs Office,?will?assist you?with the necessary?procedures?for the Student Residence Permit application before your visa/residence permit expires.

                            As one of the requirements of Resident Permit application,?foreign students?need to have a health certificate by taking a?medical check at Shanghai International Healthcare Center. If?they have had?a?medical check during?their visa application?before entering China,?they will need to?take the original copy of both the health certificate and the medical check report to China. Health certificates from outside China?must be authenticated by the Shanghai?International Healthcare Center.?

                            How to apply for a Student Visa (X1-Visa)



                                                      Real estate

                                                      Mobile phone

                                                      Second-hand housing



                                                      search for